25+ Years of Austin Area Water Polo for kids, teens, woman and men.
City Summer Sessions
This a paragraph. Click Here to add your own text. This a paragraph. Click Here to add your own text. This a paragraph. Click Here to add your own text. This a paragraph. Click Here to add your own text.
Austin City Summer Water Polo 2022
- Where are the locations?
- We will have the camps at multiple city pools around town: Dick Nichols in the south; Northwest Park pool in the North.
- What are the dates?
- There are two sessions of two weeks each starting July and into August - exact dates to be determined.
- What is the schedule?
- Practices are weekday mornings. Dates and times will come later.
- My child has has never played and may not be the strongest swimmer.
- We welcome all levels - everybody has something to learn. We suggest that the player be able to swim at least 25 yards without stopping.
- What are the fees?
- The sesession participation fee has been $80 but may need to update as we learn more from the city. This covers pool space, equipment, and coaching.
- Please make checks out to: Austin Water Polo Club OR pay via Paypal on this page: Practice
- What is needed to play?
- No equipment other than a swimsuit is needed. Goggles cannot be worn during water polo play.
- What are the steps to participate?
- There are two forms to complete - one for he city and another for USA Water Polo. If you wish we will email those forms to you. The following information is likely to change in 2022 but this is for your reference at this time.
- The first form is for the city: City of Austin Summer Program Form.
- You ONLY need to fill out the front page. No payments are made directly to the city.
- The second form is for USA Water Polo which provides our liability coverage: Austin WP usa-wp_trial-member-form
- Please complete both sides and include the following for club - CLUB NAME: Austin Water Polo Club CLUB NUMBER: 289. This is a trial form - nothing to pay.
- I still have more questions.
- We would love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.